- 4 Billion nerve impulses come in at a time
- 2000 bits of data can be handled in consciousness.
- Mind appears to be non-local in the Quantum Field Theory.
Repetition is the Mother of Learning.
MIND FACTS & EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Most of how we express ourselves emotionally as adults was programmed into us by age 6, and the majority of programming occurs by age 3.
Another highly influential period is between the ages of 9 and 13.
- Around age 10 constitutes our life’s perception of reality
- Validating over a lifetime
- Creating the scenario over and over
Consciousness, environmental influences, and perception give meaning.
Einstein speculated that we use only about 10% of our brain at a given moment. Turns out, through current brain research, we only use 3%-4% at any given moment, at best.
More than 99% of what we all know we learned unconsciously.